Insider Trading Activity For Alkermes Plc (NASDAQ:ALKS)
Michael J Landine , SVP of Alkermes Plc (NASDAQ:ALKS) reportedly Sold 10,000 shares of the company’s stock at an average price of 57.23 for a total transaction amount of $572,300.00 SEC Form
Insider Trading History For Alkermes Plc (NASDAQ:ALKS)
Analyst Ratings For Alkermes Plc (NASDAQ:ALKS)
These are 3 Hold Ratings, 7 Buy Ratings .
The current consensus rating for Alkermes Plc (NASDAQ:ALKS) is Buy (Score: 2.70) with a consensus target price of $64.40 , a potential (11.21% upside)
Analyst Ratings History For Alkermes Plc (NASDAQ:ALKS)
- On 1/21/2016 Guggenheim Reiterated Rating Hold with a price target of $57.00 to $35.00
- On 5/26/2016 Evercore ISI Initiated Coverage of rating Buy with a price target of $59.00
- On 7/29/2016 Barclays PLC Boost Price Target of rating Overweight with a price target of $65.00 to $66.00
- On 9/27/2016 Citigroup Inc Boost Price Target of rating Neutral with a price target of $44.00 to $53.00
- On 10/21/2016 Leerink Swann Boost Price Target of rating Outperform with a price target of $57.00 to $70.00
- On 3/16/2017 Cantor Fitzgerald Reiterated Rating Neutral with a price target of $51.00
About Alkermes Plc (NASDAQ:ALKS)
Alkermes plc is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in the researching, developing and commercializing pharmaceutical products that are designed to address medical needs of patients in therapeutic areas. The Company has a portfolio of marketed drug products and a clinical pipeline of products that address central nervous system (CNS) disorders, such as schizophrenia, depression, addiction and multiple sclerosis (MS). The Company’s products include ARISTADA, VIVITROL, INVEGA SUSTENNA, XEPLION, INVEGA TRINZA, TREVICTA, RISPERDAL CONSTA, AMPYRA, FAMPYRA, BYDUREON, Aripiprazole lauroxil, ALKS 5461, ALKS 3831, ALKS 8700, ALKS 6428, ALKS 4230 and ALKS 7119. The Company’s product platforms include injectable extended-release microsphere technology, LinkeRx technology, NanoCrystal technology and oral controlled release (OCR) technology. ARISTADA is an extended-release intramuscular injectable suspension for the treatment of schizophrenia.
Recent Trading Activity for Alkermes Plc (NASDAQ:ALKS)
Shares of Alkermes Plc closed the previous trading session at 57.91 down -0.02 -0.03% with 728,642 shares trading hands.