Insider Trading Activity For A10 Networks Inc (NYSE:ATEN)
Lee Chen , CEO of A10 Networks Inc (NYSE:ATEN) reportedly Sold 25,000 shares of the company’s stock at an average price of 8.15 for a total transaction amount of $203,750.00 SEC Form
Insider Trading History For A10 Networks Inc (NYSE:ATEN)
Analyst Ratings For A10 Networks Inc (NYSE:ATEN)
These are 1 Hold Rating, 2 Buy Ratings .
The current consensus rating for A10 Networks Inc (NYSE:ATEN) is Buy (Score: 2.67) with a consensus target price of $10.67 , a potential (28.82% upside)
Analyst Ratings History For A10 Networks Inc (NYSE:ATEN)
- On 7/31/2015 Royal Bank of Canada Boost Price Target of rating Outperform with a price target of $6.00 to $7.00
- On 8/1/2015 Pacific Crest Reiterated Rating Buy with a price target of $10.00 to $11.00
- On 2/10/2016 JPMorgan Chase & Co. Boost Price Target of rating Overweight with a price target of $7.50 to $9.00
- On 4/29/2016 Morgan Stanley Reiterated Rating Hold with a price target of $6.00
- On 10/27/2016 Oppenheimer Holdings Inc. Reiterated Rating Outperform to Hold with a price target of $11.00
- On 10/31/2016 DA Davidson Upgraded rating Neutral to Buy with a price target of $10.50
- On 2/10/2017 Dougherty & Co Boost Price Target of rating Buy with a price target of $10.00 to $10.50
About A10 Networks Inc (NYSE:ATEN)
A10 Networks, Inc. is a provider of software and hardware solutions. The Company’s solutions enable its customers to secure and optimize the performance of their data center and cloud applications, and secure their users, applications and infrastructure from Internet, Web and network threats at scale. The Company offers a portfolio of hardware, software and cloud offerings. Its customers include cloud providers, Web-scale companies, service providers, government organizations and enterprises. The Company’s portfolio consists of six application delivery and security products, including Application Delivery Controllers (ADC), Lightning Application Delivery Service (Lightning ADS), Carrier Grade Network Address Translation (CGN), Threat Protection System (TPS), SSL Insight (SSLi) and Convergent Firewall (CFW). The Company’s products are available in a range of form factors, such as optimized hardware appliances, bare metal software, virtual appliances and cloud-native software.
Recent Trading Activity for A10 Networks Inc (NYSE:ATEN)
Shares of A10 Networks Inc closed the previous trading session at 8.28 up +0.12 1.47% with 542,305 shares trading hands.