Insider Trading Activity For 3D Systems Co. (NYSE:DDD)
G Walter Loewenbaum II , Director of 3D Systems Co. (NYSE:DDD) reportedly Sold 25,000 shares of the company’s stock at an average price of 22.15 for a total transaction amount of $553,750.00 SEC Form
Insider Trading History For 3D Systems Co. (NYSE:DDD)
Analyst Ratings For 3D Systems Co. (NYSE:DDD)
These are 2 Sell Ratings, 7 Hold Ratings, 2 Buy Ratings .
The current consensus rating for 3D Systems Co. (NYSE:DDD) is Hold (Score: 2.00) with a consensus target price of $17.43 , a potential (21.98% downside)
Analyst Ratings History For 3D Systems Co. (NYSE:DDD)
- On 5/21/2015 Oppenheimer Holdings Inc. Downgraded rating Outperform to Market Perform
- On 5/23/2015 Morgan Stanley Reiterated Rating Equal Weight
- On 8/7/2015 Stifel Nicolaus Reiterated Rating Hold
- On 12/21/2015 Credit Suisse Group AG Reiterated Rating Neutral
- On 3/4/2016 Longbow Research Reiterated Rating Underperform
- On 4/17/2016 Stephens Reiterated Rating Buy
- On 5/7/2016 Citigroup Inc Reiterated Rating Sell with a price target of $15.00 to $12.00
About 3D Systems Co. (NYSE:DDD)
3D Systems Corporation is a holding company. The Company provides three-dimensional (3D) printing solutions, including 3D printers, print materials, software, on demand manufacturing services and digital design tools. Its precision healthcare capabilities include simulation, Virtual Surgical Planning (VSP), and printing of medical and dental devices and surgical guides and instruments. Its solutions support applications in a range of industries, including healthcare, aerospace, automotive and durable goods. The Company offers a range of 3D printers, print materials, software, haptic devices, scanners and virtual surgical simulators. The Company offers a range of 3D printing technologies, including Stereolithography (SLA), Selective Laser Sintering (SLS), Direct Metal Printing (DMP), MultiJet Printing (MJP) and ColorJet Printing (CJP). The Company also offers 3D virtual reality simulators and simulator modules for medical applications.
Recent Trading Activity for 3D Systems Co. (NYSE:DDD)
Shares of 3D Systems Co. closed the previous trading session at 21.72 down -0.62 -2.78% with 4,426,913 shares trading hands.