Analyst Ratings For Banco Santander-Chile (ADR) (NYSE:BSAC)
Today, Banco Santander-Chile (ADR) (NYSE:BSAC) stock received an upgrade by JPMorgan Chase & Co. from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $34.00.
There are 2 Hold Ratings, 1 Sell Ratings, 1 Buy Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Banco Santander-Chile (ADR) (NYSE:BSAC) is Hold with a consensus target price of $33.00 per share, a potential 9.34% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 9/6/2018-Banco Santander-Chile (ADR) (NYSE:BSAC) gets upgraded to Buy by JPMorgan Chase & Co. with a price target of $34.00
- 12/1/2017-Banco Santander-Chile (ADR) (NYSE:BSAC) gets downgraded to Neutral by Citigroup
- 10/24/2017-Banco Santander-Chile (ADR) (NYSE:BSAC) gets downgraded to Sector Perform by Scotia Howard Weill
- 8/22/2017-Banco Santander-Chile (ADR) (NYSE:BSAC) gets downgraded to Sell by UBS Group with a price target of $27.00
- 4/19/2017-Banco Santander-Chile (ADR) (NYSE:BSAC) had its Outperform ➝ Neutral rating reiterated by Credit Suisse Group with a $26.00 price target
About Banco Santander-Chile (ADR) (NYSE:BSAC)
Banco Santander-Chile provides commercial and retail banking products and services in Chile. It operates through Retail Banking, Middle-Market, and Global Corporate Banking segments. The company offers checking accounts and savings products; consumer, auto, commercial, mortgage, and government-guaranteed loans; credit and debit cards; and Chilean peso and foreign currency denominated loans to finance various commercial transactions, trade, foreign currency forward contracts, and credit lines. It also provides mutual funds, insurance and stock brokerage, foreign exchange, leasing, factoring, financial consulting, investment management, foreign trade and mortgage financing, treasury, and transactional services, as well as specialized services to finance projects for the real estate industry. In addition, the company offers short-term financing and fund raising, brokerage services, derivatives, securitization, and other tailor-made products. It serves individuals, small to middle-sized entities, companies, and large corporations, as well as universities, government entities, and local and regional governments. The company operates 385 branches, which include 276 under the Santander brand name, 51 under the Select brand name, 7 specialized branches for the middle market, and 31 as auxiliary and payment centers, as well as 926 ATMs. Banco Santander-Chile was founded in 1977 and is headquartered in Santiago, Chile.
Recent Trading Activity for Banco Santander-Chile (ADR) (NYSE:BSAC)
Shares of Banco Santander-Chile (ADR) closed the previous trading session at 30,20 +0,48 1,62 % with 326627 shares trading hands.