Analyst Ratings For Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (NYSE:BABA)
Today, Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (NYSE:BABA) stock was downgraded by Standpoint Research from Buy to Reduce.
There are 1 sell rating, 1 hold rating, 28 buy ratings, 2 strong buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (NYSE:BABA) is Buy (Score: 2.97) with a consensus target price of $124.84 per share, a potential 10.52% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 4/20/2017-Standpoint Research was Downgraded by analysts at Standpoint Research from a “Buy ” rating to a ” Reduce” rating.
- 4/18/2017-MKM Partners Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 4/18/2017-Benchmark Co. initiated coverage with a Buy rating.
- 4/2/2017-Sanford C. Bernstein Reiterated Rating of Outperform.
- 3/28/2017-Barclays PLC initiated coverage with a Overweight rating.
- 3/22/2017-Pacific Crest initiated coverage with a Overweight rating.
- 3/21/2017-New Street Research Upgrade from a “Neutral ” rating to a ” Buy” rating.
Dividend information for Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (NYSE:BABA)
About Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (NYSE:BABA)
Alibaba Group Holding Limited is a holding company. The Company is engaged in online and mobile commerce through offering of products, services and technology that enable merchants, brands and other businesses to transform the way they market, sell and operate in the People’s Republic of China (the PRC or China) and internationally. It operates through the provision of online and mobile commerce and related services segment. The Company provides retail and wholesale marketplaces available through both personal computer and mobile interfaces in the PRC and internationally. Retail marketplaces and services operated by the Company include the China online shopping destination (Taobao Marketplace); the China brands and retail platform (Tmall); the China group buying site that offers products by aggregating demand from consumers through limited time discounted sales (Juhuasuan), and the global consumer marketplace targeting consumers (AliExpress).
Recent Trading Activity for Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (NYSE:BABA)
Shares of Alibaba Group Holding Ltd closed the previous trading session at 112.96 up +2.20 1.99% with 13,773,519 shares trading hands.