Analyst Ratings For Catabasis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:CATB)
Today, Wedbush reiterated its Outperform rating on Catabasis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:CATB) with a price target of $4.00.
There are 2 hold ratings, 3 buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Catabasis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:CATB) is Buy (Score: 2.60) with a consensus target price of $9.80 per share, a potential 575.86% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 3/20/2017-Wedbush Reiterated Rating of Outperform.
- 2/1/2017-Citigroup Inc was Downgraded by analysts at Citigroup Inc from a “Buy ” rating to a ” Neutral” rating.
- 2/1/2017-Cowen and Company was Downgraded by analysts at Cowen and Company from a “Outperform ” rating to a ” Market Perform” rating. They now have a $4.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/22/2016-HC Wainwright initiated coverage with a Buy rating.
Dividend information for Catabasis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:CATB)
Recent Insider Trading Activity For Catabasis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:CATB)
Catabasis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:CATB) has insider ownership of 64.10% and institutional ownership of 61.43%.
- On 6/30/2015 Medimmune Ventures, Inc., Major Shareholder, bought 223,439 with an average share price of $12.00 per share and the total transaction amounting to $2,681,268.00. View SEC Filing
- On 6/30/2015 Nicholas Galakatos, Director, bought 376,695 with an average share price of $12.00 per share and the total transaction amounting to $4,520,340.00. View SEC Filing
About Catabasis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:CATB)
Catabasis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company is focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of therapeutics based on its Safely Metabolized And Rationally Targeted (SMART), a linker drug discovery platform. The SMART linker drug discovery platform enables to engineer product candidates that can modulate multiple targets in a disease. The Company’s primary focus is on treatments for rare diseases. The Company is also developing other product candidates for the treatment of lipid disorders. The Company’s CAT-1004 is a SMART linker conjugate of salicylate, a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug, and the omega-3 fatty acid docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), a naturally occurring unsaturated fatty acid with anti-inflammatory properties. Its CAT-2000 series product candidates inhibit the Sterol Regulatory Element Binding Protein (SREBP) pathway. The Company’s CAT-4001 is a SMART linker conjugate of monomethyl fumarate and DHA.
Recent Trading Activity for Catabasis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:CATB)
Shares of Catabasis Pharmaceuticals closed the previous trading session at 1.45 down -0.10 -6.45% with 1,244,376 shares trading hands.