Analyst Ratings For Hudson’s Bay Co (TSE:HBC)
Today, Royal Bank of Canada reiterated its Sector Perform rating on Hudson’s Bay Co (TSE:HBC) with a price target of C$13.00.
There are 8 hold ratings, 2 buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Hudson’s Bay Co (TSE:HBC) is Hold (Score: 2.20) with a consensus target price of C$15.94 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 6/5/2017-Royal Bank of Canada Reiterated Rating of Sector Perform.
- 5/23/2017-BMO Capital Markets Reiterated Rating of Outperform.
- 5/10/2017-Goldman Sachs Group Inc Reiterated Rating of Neutral.
- 4/21/2017-Credit Suisse Group AG was Downgraded by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG from a “Outperform ” rating to a ” Neutral” rating.
- 4/21/2017-CSFB was Downgraded by analysts at CSFB from a “Outperform ” rating to a ” Neutral” rating. They now have a C$12.00 price target on the stock, up previously from C$23.00 .
Recent Trading Activity for Hudson’s Bay Co (TSE:HBC)
Shares of Hudson’s Bay Co closed the previous trading session at 10.38 up +0.13 1.27% with 391,536 shares trading hands.