Analyst Ratings For Pretium Resources (TSE:PVG)
Today, Royal Bank of Canada reiterated its Outperform rating on Pretium Resources (TSE:PVG) with a price target of C$18.00.
There are 3 hold ratings, 3 buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Pretium Resources (TSE:PVG) is Buy (Score: 2.50) with a consensus target price of C$16.79 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 5/23/2017-Royal Bank of Canada Reiterated Rating of Outperform.
- 5/2/2017-Scotiabank Reiterated Rating of Sector Perform.
- 3/20/2017-CSFB Reiterated Rating of Outperform.
- 2/16/2017-Numis Securities Ltd Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 2/15/2017-CIBC was Downgraded by analysts at CIBC from a “Outperform ” rating to a ” Neutral” rating. They now have a C$15.75 price target on the stock, up previously from C$15.00 .
About Pretium Resources (TSE:PVG)
Pretium Resources Inc. is a Canada-based exploration and development company. The Company is engaged in the acquisition, exploration and development of precious metal resource properties in the Americas. The Company’s projects include Brucejack Project and the Snowfield Project, both of which are located in northwestern British Columbia. The Company’s focus is on advancing the Brucejack Project to production as a high-grade gold underground mine. The Brucejack Project is the Company’s material mineral project, which is located approximately 950 kilometers northwest of Vancouver, British Columbia, and over 65 kilometers north-northwest of Stewart, British Columbia. The Brucejack Project consists of approximately four mining leases and over six mineral claims totaling approximately 3,050 hectares in area. The Snowfield Project borders the Brucejack Project to the north and consists of over one mineral claim with an area of approximately 1,267.43 hectares.
Recent Trading Activity for Pretium Resources (TSE:PVG)
Shares of Pretium Resources closed the previous trading session at 11.89 down -0.42 -3.41% with 393,932 shares trading hands.