Analyst Ratings For Allianz SE (NYSE:AZ)
Today, Goldman Sachs Group Inc reiterated its Buy rating on Allianz SE (NYSE:AZ).
There are 1 sell rating, 6 buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Allianz SE (NYSE:AZ) is Buy (Score: 2.71) with a consensus target price of per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 4/20/2017-Goldman Sachs Group Inc Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 3/31/2017-Deutsche Bank AG Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 3/17/2017-JPMorgan Chase & Co. Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 3/1/2017-DZ Bank AG Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 2/17/2017-Royal Bank of Canada Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 1/31/2017-Baader Bank Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 11/28/2016-Morgan Stanley Reiterated Rating of Sell.
Dividend information for Allianz SE (NYSE:AZ)
About Allianz SE (NYSE:AZ)
Allianz SE is a financial service company. The Company is the holding company of the Allianz Group (Allianz SE and its subsidiaries). The Company’s segments include Property-Casualty, Life/Health, Asset Management, and Corporate and Other. The Company provides a range of reinsurance coverage, primarily to Allianz insurance entities, as well as to third-party customers. Property-Casualty segment offers a range of products and services for both private and corporate clients. Life/Health segment offers a range of life and health insurance products on both an individual and a group basis. Asset Management segment provides institutional and retail asset management products and services to third-party investors, and provides investment management services to the Allianz Group’s insurance operations. Corporate and Other segment includes Holding & Treasury, Banking and Alternative Investments.
Recent Trading Activity for Allianz SE (NYSE:AZ)
Shares of Allianz SE closed the previous trading session at 18.15 up +0.08 0.42% with 127,653 shares trading hands.