Analyst Ratings For DexCom (NASDAQ:DXCM)
Today, Wedbush reiterated its Outperform rating on DexCom (NASDAQ:DXCM) with a price target of $85.00.
There are 2 hold ratings, 14 buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on DexCom (NASDAQ:DXCM) is Buy (Score: 2.88) with a consensus target price of $88.67 per share, a potential 32.26% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 1/11/2017-Wedbush Reiterated Rating of Outperform.
- 1/10/2017-Canaccord Genuity Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 1/3/2017-Morgan Stanley was Downgraded by analysts at Morgan Stanley from a “Overweight ” rating to a ” Equal Weight” rating. They now have a $66.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $87.00 .
- 12/20/2016-B. Riley Upgrade from a “Buy” rating to a “” rating.
- 12/19/2016-Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc. Upgrade from a “Market Perform ” rating to a ” Outperform” rating.
- 11/3/2016-Leerink Swann Reiterated Rating of Outperform.
- 10/31/2016-BTIG Research Upgrade from a “Neutral ” rating to a ” Buy” rating.
Dividend information for DexCom (NASDAQ:DXCM)
- On 12/23/2016 Richard Doubleday, EVP
Sell, 3,182 $62.17 with an average share price of $197,824.94 12/9/2016 per share and the total transaction amounting to Jorge A Valdes.
- On 10/24/2016 Jess Roper, CFO
Sell, 2,471 $80.75 with an average share price of $199,533.25 10/24/2016 per share and the total transaction amounting to Steven Robert Pacelli.
- On 10/19/2016 Andrew K. Balo, EVP
Sell, 4,997 $82.31 with an average share price of $411,303.07 10/14/2016 per share and the total transaction amounting to Kevin R. Sayer.
- On 10/10/2016 John Lister, Insider
Sell, 3,560 $84.41 with an average share price of $300,499.60 10/5/2016 per share and the total transaction amounting to Andrew K. Balo.
- On 9/23/2016 Richard Doubleday, EVP
Sell, 3,182 $93.97 with an average share price of $299,012.54 9/22/2016 per share and the total transaction amounting to Jess Roper.
- On 9/21/2016 Andrew K. Balo, EVP
Sell, 5,000 $92.87 with an average share price of $464,350.00 9/14/2016 per share and the total transaction amounting to Kevin R. Sayer.
About DexCom (NASDAQ:DXCM)
Dexcom, Inc. (Dexcom) is a medical device company. The Company is focused on the design, development and commercialization of continuous glucose monitoring systems for ambulatory use by people with diabetes and for use by healthcare providers for the treatment of people with and without diabetes. Its products include SEVEN PLUS, DexCom G4, DexCom G4 PLATINUM, DexCom Share System and DexCom G5 Mobile. It had received Conformite Europeene Marking (CE Mark) approval for its fourth generation continuous glucose monitoring system, the DexCom G4 system, enabling commercialization of the DexCom G4 system. DexCom SHARE enables users of its G4 PLATINUM System to have their sensor glucose information remotely monitored by their family or friends. The G4 PLATINUM Receiver with Share uses a secure wireless connection via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) between a patient’s receiver and a mobile application on the patient’s iPhone to transmit glucose information.
Recent Trading Activity for DexCom (NASDAQ:DXCM)
Shares of DexCom closed the previous trading session at 67.52 up +0.48 0.72% with 2,132,145 shares trading hands.The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by ME Staff (see all)
- Analyst Activity – Stephens Initiates Coverage On Energy Recovery (NASDAQ:ERII) With a Overweight - January 11, 2017
- Analyst Activity – Jefferies Group Reiterates Buy on Enova International (NYSE:ENVA) - January 11, 2017
- Analyst Upgrades – eHealth (NASDAQ:EHTH) Stock Gets Upgraded By Craig Hallum from Hold to Buy - January 11, 2017